So have got
myself into practice with some high poly modelling.. I felt I should have these
to show off in my portfolio to show the detail I can go into creating a human face. Now, being my
second time at grasping high poly modelling I thought this attempt of an elf wasn't bad.
I'll post the pictures here and feel free to leave any comments about it. I
also decided to go and revamp one of my old character sketches. Tell me how it
is!
![]() |
| Front View |
![]() |
| 3/4 View |
![]() |
| And the Side View |
![]() |
| It's not perfect but it's an improvement! |
Oh and about the game: I have done my first sketches of the main character and I am now starting with the others. Floor plans are (sort of) done and I am now writing up an asset list for the environment.. As I may have mentioned, this is going to be a long process, but believe me it is going to be worth it!
So I'll leave the
pictures here and...... have a good rest of the week! Oh and Happy Thanksgiving
to you American readers across the pond!
https://www.facebook.com/afdesign92 Likey-Like!
Sharey-Share!




No comments:
Post a Comment